Clean Tech Services Training Class
Clean Tech Services (CTS) is proud of our years of experience and hard work that have resulted in a line of products second to none in the remediation industry. Testing and visual results by large and small companies, along with service providers, are showing industry leaders that there is a quick, effective and cost-efficient method to address the many remediation needs of the oil and gas industry.
Just as important as creating great products, it is just as important to make sure they are applied and used in a way that accomplishes the highest and best results at the best price.
It is our goal at CTS to not only provide the needed chemical technology for the remediation industry, but to also provide the training to ensure its maximum result. It is in this spirit that we have opened a training class for our products and services in Westbrook, Texas.
Our monthly 4-hour training class incudes just some of the items below.
- The science of microbes and enzymes remediation
- How to evaluate a site
- Detecting possible run-off
- Information and demo on how to take a soil sample
- CTS Product review
- How to treat hydrocarbon spills and leaks
- How to clean equipment, tanks and operational structures
- How service providers can use the CTS product line to increase revenues
- How to treat roadways
- How to treat salt spills
- Safety when treating hydrocarbon and salt spills
- Hands-on training
For Information concerning our next available class, please fill out and submit the information below: